Thursday 19 November 2015

Applying Visual Effects P4 (c)

For visual effects, I used many effects in speed video edit, auto colour and contrast, video translation, opacity. The screenshot images below shows the steps that how I did it.


This is about the Speed of a single video clip. I right clicked the video clip that I would like to change speed, and choose Speed/Duration. I changed the speed into 70% to make the speed goes slower. 

This is about the opacity. It helps me to show two clips play together. In order to do that, I needed to click the two video clip that I wanted to play together and went to effect controls, and changed the opacity into 70% or even less. 

In Premiere Pro CS5, there are lots of video effects. Auto colour and Contrast are what I used in this clip. It corrects the colour and contrast by itself to the clip. In order to do that, I went to the left select, and clicked Video Effects, Adjust. After that, I dragged the effects to the clip.

This footage I put in the effect of Color Balance (HLS) and arrange the Saturation into -60ยบ. It makes the footage goes a bit darker, and it can makes the audiences think it feels more like memories. All of my memories put in Saturation lower. 


At the end, I put the opacity of both footages into 40% and 60% to make a comparative effect of his smile between the first time they saw each other and a long time didn't see each other. I did the same thing to Emma's smile. 


No comments:

Post a Comment