Thursday 19 November 2015

Producing and reviewing an off line edit P4 (b)

This is a shot list practice that I practiced before I film the footages for my music video, to do this, it makes me to have a better understanding about the process of the camera and use of lens. 


This is the first cut of my music video. I tried to put all my footages in the editing timeline. However, they may not in the right timing or places. furthermore, I can discuss the first cut video with my media teacher and she can give me some suggestion through the video. Also, I may also need to add more video effects and reverse time into the footage through the editing stage, to do that it makes my music video become more successful.

For the editing of my music video, I used a few of the tool that Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 provided. The first one Select, it used to help me to arrange the length, place and putting effects on footages. Also, I used the sixth tool "The Saw" a lot, it helps me to cut the middle part of footage out. There is an example below in the texting sense that I used it. The last tool 'Zoom' helps me to zoom in the footage, helps me to work easier and clearer.


Next, I have use a lot in video effects for the editing of my footage, the reason to do this, is because it can make my footages run with a better feeling and colour. I did used Auto Colour and Contrast in Adjust for some of the footage.

I put the opacity of both footage down at the same time, therefore it is able to make both footage play at the same time. In this clip, the drum footage was in 30% of opacity, and the running footage was in 70% of opacity. 

In this clip, I like to show that its taking about that past of their life, therefore I used Colour Balance (HLS) and changed the Saturation from 0.0 to -60.0 to make the footage look a bit darker in colour but its not black and white.


No comments:

Post a Comment