Thursday 19 November 2015

Setting up appropriate equipment P3 (a)

This section is about the equipment that I used to film for my music video. This image below is a booking sheet which I got from my Media Teacher, this sheet shows the equipments that I book before I film the footages. There are some images below to help you to get some ideas about what they are and used for.

This is the equipment booking sheet which my media teacher give me to fill for equipments to borrow out for a couple of days. The sheet shows that I have borrowed a Canon 7D Camera and battery for filming, I also asked for a 50mm f/1.8 Canon Human Eye Effect Lens for close-up shots. In addition, my partner have another camera, Canon EOS 760D with 18-135mm lens for normal filming. There are some examples below that I used the lens for.

Canon 7D DSLR + Battery


This is properties about the camera and what can it helps me with.


I choose 50mm lens Canon is because this lens is similar to our human eyes, it can helps me on recording the views of what my eyes can see.


Tripod, it helps me on capture the ideal shot in all different circumstances. I put the camera on the tripod and lock it, it helps me on high angle shots and without shaking. Overall, it supports my camera in a perfect position as long as I wish to.

No comments:

Post a Comment