Thursday 19 November 2015

Linking Audio to Visuals and Applying effects P4 (d)

To edit my music video, I have to download the music file online. I downloaded the original soundtrack done by Coldplay from YouTube. I also asked permission by sending email to Coldplay Official to use the song for school media coursework. After that, I imported the song track into Adobe Premiere Pro CS5. It shows the music levels if I put it in Audio 1.


After I double clicked the music, it shows all the details of the song.



I did right-clicked the footage and clicked Unlink, to unlink the audio apart the audio part of that footage out. After that, they become 2 separate footage, which means I can just delete the audio of that footage to make the sounds of that footage disappear.


No comments:

Post a Comment